The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why I Haven't Blogged in a Month

or so.

Well I converted to scientology but have been trying to keep it on DL, Will Smith-style, naw mean? And they wouldn't let me blog until I had been completed audited. I'm creating new realities for people, people. NEW REALITITIESITIES. More real than anything you've experienced in your reality because I'm keeping it real, reality style. It's like, you are either in or you are out. There is no in between. Have you asked yourself if you really know what freedom is? I doubt you do. It's all about KSW. We are the authorities on getting people off drugs, we are the authorities on the mind, we are the authorities on improving conditions.

That's all I have to say.

No comments: