The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Thursday, September 27, 2007

the thing about jim and pam

I never understand how someone can really like someone for a long period of time and never tell them. Even if that person is engaged, taken or whatever. Everyone needs to know they have options. Like Jim and Pam for example. Jim was in love with Pam and waited like 800 years to tell her. He tells her, and she rejects him. Ok, but THEN Pam calls off her wedding. Jim doesn't even call her and be like, "yo, what's up, did you break off your engagement for me OR WHAT, yo?" Nope. He just moves off to Stamford and says nothing. Later, Pam is into Jim. Instead of saying something, like, I don't know, "I broke off my engagement for you," she says nothing. She just talks wildly about getting enough sleep and how sleep is good. Finally, she runs through some hot coals and sort of tells him. Now, I don't know how this all ends yet because the show is premiering tonight. What I do know is that if I am into someone, god damnit, I am going to tell them. And I hope people are smart enought to do the same in their lives. Geez, go after what you want, hm? I don't want to be at my wedding reception and find out that Paul Rudd had a thing for me all these years. It really wouldn't be good. In closing, people are stupid for keeping their feelings inside. Life is too short. And I will not write about relationships again. Thank you, good luck and god speed.

3 comments:

AbNull said...

Others believe that the miscreants already have their sources for the exploit code, and that unless information such as this is provided to the community, it will be that much more difficult to defend against attackers, comparable to being blind while under attack

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the letting your feelings out.

It is better to say what you are feeling and not regretting holding them in for your entire life.

If you feel something let it be known!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand it, either, but I always thought that it was because keeping feelings to myself and stuff was not in my personality. Maybe that's how people who were brought up to repress their feelings act; or people who never dated much.
(Also, don't worry about the Paul Rudd thing: it's ME he has a crush on. You're safe.)