The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Monday, October 1, 2007

I can't think of anything to write about

I am so not inspired today.

I have been wanting everyone to know how much I dislike canned soup. What is the deal with canned soup? It tastes like chemicals to me. But there is a whole wall of canned soup at the store, so someone must be drinking the stuff. Are you? What is the appeal? Why is canned soup so much thicker than homemade soup? Is there some kind of gwargum or similar type of gummy substance put inside the soup in order to keep it preserved? It's totes gross. And the soup companies have the most insane flavors of gross thick gwargummy soup: cheeseburger pot roast soup, for example. Macaroni and cheese soup with matzo balls. Doritos soup. And what the heck is fat free clam chowder??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? hello? CREAM? ditto for fat free bleu cheese. What the heck can that even be made out of???? ITS BLASPHEMY PEOPLE! ugh canned soup and weird fat free food items are my enemy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some things just don't make sense do they? Such as fat free bacon, fat free sour cream, fat free deep fried potato chips,etc.

Whatever!!!!!!

I never buy canned soups.I always make mine from scratch.

Anonymous said...

Explain "totes" please... :)
I don't understand fat free anything.

Anonymous said...

your blog is dumb and so are your endless comments on bwe

tannymc said...

anonymous insults are totes are the rage, loser

Amanda Klinger, Esq said...

your blog is amazing, and probably even more random than mine (when i actually write) and that is totes a compliment!

Anonymous said...

As the expert, I can assist. Together we can find the decision.