The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"totes"

"totes" is commonly used as a synonym for "totally." It is a whole two letters shorter, thus shaves about 4 seconds off my day by using it. "totes" is also the name of a popular commenter on bwe.tv. let me be clear that totes is totes not gross.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! totes is totes freash!

Amanda Klinger, Esq said...

can we get a list of other "shortsies" aka...words that i deplore as childish and silly, yet are still somehow compelled to speak and write...
-obvs
-obsesh
-amaze
-srsly
-besties

tannymc said...

AK you got a lot of them, though I usually go with obvi over obvs
also
- trust
- radish (is radical, who even says radical anymore?)
- ridic
- "in-tents" works better than intense for me

what else?

totes said...

I'd like to throw in:

-plz
-def
-wufn (whos up for nachos)
-itsas (I think shes a stripper)