The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

alec baldwin - second coming of christ?

Originally published April 2, 2007

remember when to calling someone a baldwin meant they were cute? me either, but the girls in clueless used that term. Now, the baldwin brothers aren't even that cute. I mean, I don't know which one is which (except for Alec, which we wll get to later) and I don't know their names (ditto other parenthesis), so I did some research. There are two others -- Stephen and Daniel? Oh wait, three others. Yes, though some people will argue that he does not exist, there is in fact a William. I will give you a quick key to remembering which one is which.

Alec - "hilarious one" or "one who was married to kim basinger, didnt end too well" or "best baldwin"

Daniel - "fat one" or "arrested often one"

William - "one known as billy" or "one married to the chick from wilson phillips (not the gastric bypass one)"

Stephen - "one with the squintiest eyes" or "one who kicked ass in usual suspects but then went downhill with biodome" or "crazy christian one"

I am ok if you want to print this out to carry around with you for reference.

It is no secret that I harbor some affection for Alec. Oh, the marital woes, the child custody battles - we all know Kim Basinger is responsible for all of this, probably because no one knows how to pronounce her name correctly and this infuriates her (base-inger, bass-inger, baseinJer, bass-inJer - who knows? but more importantly, who cares... we all know how to say Baldwin). Alec Baldwin is the funniest funnyman on the planet (see: Will & Grace, 30 Rock, him in everyday life) there should be 12 rap songs devoted to him and even more religions. Don't get me started on his humanitarianism. Don't EVEN....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that description of the Baldwins was funny, and don't pick on poor Daniel, I personally happen to think Daniel is hot, he is my fav baldwin. I am not saying he is a actor of Olivier's stature, but I sure liked him in John Carpenter's Vampires. And there is another movie he is in, with Kari Wurher, something like that, she is the chick from Remote control, that ole show on MTV. It was hot but I can not remember the name of it. anyway gotta go. Heather love you Danny Boy