The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brits are funnier than you, me and Owen Wilson

Doesn't take more than five minutes to prove this case. I visited the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States and counted the number of times I laughed. I laughed 5 million 36 hundred times in the UK, 14 times in Canada, and 2 million times in the United States. If my numbers are correct, this means that Brits are funnier than everyone else. I didn't subtract out the number of times I cried, because then Canada would be at like negative 3 million so, out of respect for Ryan Gosling, I just let that part of the equation slide.

If my mathematical prowess doesn't convince you, then i present three examples of television comedy from the three parts of the world that i mentioned above. Just because I say so, each example is completely representative of the kind of comedy we find in said parts of world (they are all around a minute each you lazy piece of stapler).


The Kingdom





Wow, it's cold in this country!





The States





Aaaaand my time is up....

God I am such a smug bitch.


INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST: ART

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes are around 220 bucks on every site. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 230 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 180 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 200 pounds on every site. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?