The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Tuesday, August 21, 2007

oh no i bought a car too soon

i just bought a new car because i am a baller, shot caller, brawler. yeah. for a second and a half i was content that i am stuck making payments on it for the next 65 years of my life, and then this happened. question - when you think of me, what instantly comes to mind? yes, clock towers. and when you think of clock towers, what do you think of? the hill valley clock tower. and when you think of the hill valley clock tower, what do you think of? mayor goldie wilson, who wanted to save it. and when you think of mayor goldie wilson, what do you think of? marty mcfly, who gave goldie wilson the inspiration to become mayor. and when you think of marty mcfly, what do you think of? a flux capacitor, which makes time travel possible. and when you think of the flux capacitor, what do you think of? doctor emmitt l brown, who created the flux capacitor after falling off a toilet. and when you think of the doc brown, what do you think of? why, his car of the choice -- THE DELOREAN.



The Delorean
is back.




INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST: JILL

No comments: