The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

random search terms + YouTube

YouTube is a fun, sexy good time that I wish I invented. The last thing that I invented was for the invention convention back in 5th grade... when I didn't really invent anything, just came up with the concept for an invention. And it wasn't YouTube. It was this thing called the Internet. God, that was a hell of an idea... it was basically a giant laser. Anyway, today we will do something I like to call: random search terms on YouTube equal good times.

1. Search term: Dancing to the oldies

Ok, I think I meant to type in "sweating to the oldies," but there are no re-dos in this game, sorry Charlies. Ohhh but we found a gem. Random drunk white girl at some sort of late 90's dance party gets her groove on, and then some. Is that Biggie Smalls? We never see the chick's face, so I am going to go ahead and tell you that it's a young(er) Nicky - not Paris - Hilton.



2. Search term: Whores in stirrups... ok nothing came up, let's try again.

2a. Search term: ATM fees

Uh, some guy doing sign language holds up a snickers bar. There is a cardboard cutout of what I can only assume is a racecar driver. Since I am an expert at sign language, I can tell you this man feels that a snickers bar should take over Bank of America. He thinks snickers bars are good leaders and are opposed to ATM fees. This guy really has a problem with ATM fees. At the end the cardboard cutout comes to life. Is this Mannequin or a video about snickers taking over the world?? Keep it consistent, guy.



3. Search terms: chicken love

What a treat! I find a fine performance by a young man who has just discovered he is half chicken. A tour de force! I hear a sequel is in the works starring Jason Bateman... just saying, a rumor I heard. Will the chicken play basketball? Oh, it's likely. Unfortunately, I can only give this film three stars, because never once does the young man say, "Nobody... calls me chicken." If we've learned anything in this life, it is that we shall never miss an opportunity to reference Back to the Future.




4. Search terms: I know my first name is steven

Nothing from my favorite lifetime movie came up (at least, not on the first page), but this genius vid did. First impression: am I watching star wars? Second impressions: what the hell is going on here?? Have I been brainwashed by watching that? Will my phone ring in approximately seven minutes? Is Jesus on the other line?



5. Search terms: puppy blood

Now that I think about, I think that I have seen this energy drink at my local rite-aid. I was wondering what it was made of (names can be so misleading)... this spot explains a lot. Tanya Harding makes a pretty good spokesperson, I guess. She has energy. Jeff Gillooly, not so much.




Thanks for playing!!

No comments: