The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i've had enough of

Originally published June 27, 2007

1. Zach Braff. Haven't we all, though? Remember that 30 seconds that I thought Garden State was a good movie? Me either. Oh Zach Braff, you are sooo deep. Only you can bring down the God that is Jason Bateman with that crap movie you put out this summer for 5 minutes. Scrubs is good because of everyone BUT Braff and even that show's time has past, way. Now that he's crying like a little bitch because the New York media is calling him out for introducing himself to women by grabbing their asses aka being the king of all douches, what happens? I have to hear his ugly annoying little voice on the Wendy's commercials. Disgusting. Fuck you, Zach Braff, and your strange looking face.

2. Hells Kitchen. Still, with the wellington and the rissoto and the goddamn lobster spaghetti? Still?? Granted the show is lucky that there is nothing even close to the hotness that is Sam on Top Chef this year. Ramsey is hot, yet, I'm over it.

3. Actors playing themselves in movies and getting hailed as genius. Hey, what's up Seth Rogen? You know, if we met, I'm pretty sure we would get along fine, I dig your sense of humor because, I don't know, you play YOURSELF in every movie you are in - that would a very quick, funny, pothead. Some crack addicts over IMDB are saying "wow, this is the same guy from 40 year old virgin? He seems totally different!" Uh, are these your PR people? Cuz it's the same guy... ditto with You, Me, Dupree and Your Mom. I love Seth Rogen by the way, I think it's more that I really want to get paid to play myself in a movie. It's all jealousy, people.

4. Not being married to a funny jewish man. I'm looking at Jon Stewart, Ben Stiller, Paul Rudd -- yeah, I'm looking at all of you. Why am I not married to any of you? You know what I haven't had enough of? Funny jewish men, like Jon Stewart, Ben Stiller and Paul Rudd. Why call them jewish instead of just men? Funny you should ask. I'm racist/prejudiced. And really, it's because they do it. All of the time - like, for example, that time that I ran into Rudd in the West Village, and I said, "Excuse me," (he had stepped on my toe). He replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I was just standing here being funny and jewish, and not to mention, very hipster-like -- did I mention that I live right here in the Village? -- and happened to slam my little midget foot on your toe." This just adds to their charm and is also why I totally have not had enough of them. Obviously anyone who creates the masterpiece known as Zoolander deserves my continuing love and support. Hears to you, Stiller. Hears to you indeed. (Get it - hears? Me either, I just mispelled here's)

5. Gossip blogs except for the following: Dlisted, JustJared, Perez, Gawker, and TMZ. Oh, you think that is a lot? Check the motherf-ing blog roll on TMZ, bitches. There are more gossip blogs than boys named "Mitchem" at a Star Trek convention. Here is the rule and if you don't like it, don't have a gossip blog -- if you do not update your blog every 5-6 minutes, you lose me. I'm lost like freakin Matthew Fox on Party of Five (HA! You thought I was going to say Lost but I didn't, oh man, did I get you). I am definitely a gossip blog reader that you want to "have." No one can say "ohmigod Jesse Metcalf is sooooo not gay, people! Hiz like soo hot as John Tucker" in the comments section like me.

And just so you know that I am not just negatory... stuff I am loving right now:
1. High technology, never low. Love the gadgets. Go go gadget krzr phone, go go gadget bluetooth headset, go go gadget lamp.

2. The movie "The Baxter," and Michael Showalter in general. The Baxter is just so fucking ridiculous and features Justin Theroux breakdancing (FOR REALZ, no stunt doubles for that badass), and Michael Ian Black dressed in next to nothing (big surprise - his wife is named - GET THIS - STELLA) Rudd and Wain cameo.

3. Lean Cuisine "Spa something or other" meals. Fucking delish. The stuff is made with whole grains or some nonsense. I say to the box "YOU'RE whole grains." You know?
byeeeeeeeeee

No comments: