The Five Minute Rule goes like this... if you leave me a topic somewhere in my comments, I'll write on it off the top of my head for five minutes. It might be funny or it might be crap! Most of the blogs here are from the 5 minute rule. I'll give ya credit for the post idea, I guess. Hey, spin the wheel, take a chance.



Wednesday, August 22, 2007

five minute family album

though i value my privacy on the Internet, i thought i'd give you a little peek into my world... my family...


my precious daughter.

needless to say, as soon as she turns 12, it's straight to plastic surgeon...



my grandma
Three seconds after this smirk, she had disemboweld a cheetah. not pretty (sort of like my daughter).


gramps. people say i get my smile from him. i say thats just the kind of flattery i don't need in my life.

my loving husband, may god bless his soul forevermore, for it was this very washer that took his life that crazy summer day back in the mid to late 90's (gee, when was that?)


and of course, me. i kept saying i was having a fat day but looking at me, i look quite svelte.





and then a bonus!

the bottle from that time i traveled back to 1955... and then went to japan.



POST INSPIRED BY: deb... actual topic i was supposed to be writing on was: flickr.

No comments: